Large areas are more cozy when they are divided into separate spaces, such as with room dividers. This enables you to enclose entire areas, create a secluded spot, or simply put up an amazing eye-catcher.
Black and white are often considered “colorless” and are traditional favorites for lofts. Basic pieces in these colors give the room stability and structure, and you can build on this to set accents in bold shades here and there.
• Clearly separate living areas with plants, room dividers or rugs
• For very high spaces, include the top floor (gallery)
• Décor, décor, décor: add large sculptures, lamps, pictures, vases, etc.
• Lights on: give more comfort with spots, downlights, lanterns, or low-hanging lamps
• Use "sound absorbers", such as full shelves, fabric tapestries or large plants